Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sole Society by Hautelook: For Shoe Lovers

 

I just received an email from Hautelook introducing me to their new "division" called Sole Society. Unlike Hautelook, this site will be focusing on shoes... shoe site for shoe lovers.

When you first sign up, you will be answering a few questions to determine what type of style you have. Then they will customize the designer shoes they feature for you, so it's in line with your own personal style. 

Oh, most importantly, nothing over $49.95 plus free shipping! 

It's a month to month thing, so they choose a bunch of styles for you for that entire month, if you like nothing, then you can skip that month, basically you are not required to buy - which is awesome in my books. 

So, apparently, based on my answers on the style quiz, my style is "Feminine, Bohemian, Trendy"... hmm... bohemian?

If you want to check it out, here's MY invite link, if you don't mind: http://www.solesociety.com/

If you do, then just head over to www.solesociety.com I'm excited to see my customized picks. =)

X♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...