Monday, March 14, 2011

Review: Mac Viva Glam: Cyndi Lipglass

 

I recently just got the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass, and originally I really wanted to get the lipstick, but the nearest MAC counter is at Macy's and they are out. I realize that I am probably lucky to get the lipglass at this late and I was told by "Harlow" - the SA who helped me - that even the lipglass are discontinued, so they are just finishing up what they have.

In case you didn't know, the MAC Viva Glam line donates every cent they earn to the MAC Charity for HIV and AIDs Fund (or something like that) and I think this is really awesome! I love and respect companies that care about the world and donate a part of their earnings to those people in need. That being said, it made me want to buy something else in this line from the MAC counters (because buying from ebay won't help the cause), even though the Cyndi's not there anymore.

 


Anyway, I have been using these lipglass for a couple of days now and I have to say I really love this color very much. I would have liked for it to have a bit more product in the tube, but it doesn't matter.

 


The pigmentation is great and you can wear this alone without any other color underneath. The color is really very pretty, I would say a cross between a red, coral and pink. It looks much redder on the tube, but its very very wearable when applied on the lips. 

 

I am glad I was able to get my hands on these and I will probably go back and stock up on this.


Toodles X♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...