Thursday, March 3, 2011

Outfit Du Jour: Back to Coldsville

Just when you thought it was almost spring time, the cold comes creeping back in. Regardless, I really wanted to wear the new top that I got from Marshalls... its a really nice sweater with lace inserts on the shoulder area, as well as back. I thought this was really pretty and romantic looking and this will definitely get a ton of wear from me.

Sorry for the picture quality and lighting... I'm taking photos through the reflection of my full length mirror. I don't know how else to do it! I have to do it quick in the morning and rush out to work... ☺

Top: Marshalls. Jeggings: from work. Boots: from work. Necklace: Brooklyn flea market.

Here's me with my hair up.

Toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...