Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 Spring Fashion Ideas: Spring Jacket

I initially wanted to call this the "5 Spring Must-Haves" however, I realized that my must-have might not necessarily be someone else's must have. So I am just calling this 5 Spring Fashion Ideas.

The first of this series are the Spring Jackets. Year after year we anticipate the coming of spring - finally it's time to pack away the winter jackets and out come the spring jackets. This year, there are three new styles that I'm really liking for Spring that I haven't already got.


The Parka

I just love this look - very downtown chic and very carefree. It's definitely on the casual side, so I wouldn't expect to wear these for a date or a night time event - more like for a trip to the mall or movies or maybe a leisure walk in the park.

UO, ASOS, LULUs

The Updated Trench

A little bit of update on the classic trench can do so much. I love the more feminine feel of these trenches and these you can pair with more dressy outfits as well.

The Cape / Poncho

Now this is something more bold and fashionable, and maybe a bit trendy as well. Definitely not something I would wear on a cold rainy day. But I'm liking the simplicity of this style and it's just an easy throw on kind of piece. You can tell this is a really lazy comfortable style, but really it would pose the opposite effect. The poncho and really pump up an otherwise really boring outfit because of its form and design.

ASOS, FOREVER21, UO

What's your favorite spring jacket style?


Toodles X♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...