Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dolce Vita For Target: Spring/Summer 2011


 
I am loving the Dolce Vita for Target Spring collection. I thought they were right on with their wedges - especially those with the jute wedges.

Also, since this is a target collaboration, we all know how affordable its going to be. These styles will range from $24.99 to $29.99 - not bad at all!

The only part I found a little annoying is I think you can only purchase this through their website (Target). I tried to find a branch near me that would carry these but their website says "online only". I juts like having the option to go to a store and buy it there rather than having to pay for shipping fee and having no choice for it.

Regardless, I am personally going to get one of these in the nude color!

 
What do you think of them?

 
 
X♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...