Friday, February 18, 2011

Beauty Review: Darkness False Eyelashes in KMA 4

I feel like this blog is transitioning from the initial intention of being a fashion blog... and now drifting into more beauty topics.. I guess the winter has really put me into a fashion hibernation mode.

Anyway, I've decided to give a try the false lashes I bought. I've had them for a little while but haven't really tried them out until today.


These are called the Darkness False Eyelashes




 

I actually got two of them, another in KMA-2 but I haven't tried that one yet.





I was surprised at how natural looking these were... They were really long so I wasn't sure how they would turn out - especially with my smaller eyes, but I thought they were great!

First off, I'm loving the glue. I'm not sure of what others have said about the glue - I'm sure there are other better brands, but I thought they worked pretty great.


 

A set will come with 2 types of glue - one with a white cap, and another with a yellow cap. The white one is actually a primer, and the yellow one is the adhesive. What the primer does is it gives another invisible layer between the lash band and the adhesive, so essentially it makes taking out the glue faster and safer making your lashes last longer for more use.

The lashes themselves were great! They were the perfect size for my eyes and I didn't need to trim anything.

The photo below shows how little lashes I have... ugh.. annoying... but the false lashes really made a difference.



This photo shows how the lashes look from above - with my eyes open... they look really really natural... like they were coming from my own lash line... when my eyes are closed, you can kinda tell that it's stuck onto the lash line, but when the eyes are open, you can't even tell...


 

Comfort wise, I wasn't uncomfortable at all. If you tried a false lashes and you felt uncomfortable, it's probably from the way you applied the lashes, just a thought.

 

Overall, I'm loving these and I'm surprised by that because I don't usually like having anything in my eye. (I hyper ventilated when I tried on circle lenses... for real!) DEfinitely would recommend this particular brand, especially if you have asian eyes, I suppose this is made for a more asian eyes since its a korean brand.. I dunno.. whatever.

I got mine from Luna Beauty for $2.95 and there's 2 pairs inside... not bad!

I wonder what you think of them...

I also did a post on Luuux, and a few other product that I made a fast review on, in case anyone is interested.

X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...