Monday, January 31, 2011

HOW TO: Quick & Easy Natural Make-Up

Just thought I'd so something new and fun over the weekend - I made a video!

I have a minor obsession with watching YouTube videos. I just think it's a great source of information - especially if you want to buy or do something and wouldn't know where to find the information for - Youtube is the answer!

From beauty tips, fashion tips, everyday random life tips like how to cook something or how to install a door (totally random but its there!), all kinds of reviews - It's there!

Also, I have a new respect to these Youtubers who devote a lot of time uploading videos. It's not easy and it's not quick - it's very time consuming and requires creativity. I thank all the people who take the time to make these videos and help people out!

Let me know if you guys also enjoy these types of videos.






X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...