Friday, July 16, 2010

Mini Shopping Trip

I went shopping a few days ago, a bit of retail therapy I suppose. One of the drawback with working by the garment district PLUS a tourist destination in New York... tons and tons of stores! All of which are tempting you with all their big ass SALE signs. I finally gave in...


ZARA

They're having a huge sale... they go as low as $7.99 for the clothing, which are really awesome for Zara. As with all Zara sales, it always looks like a storm had gone through the racks and the tables and its really tough to navigate, not to mention the super long lines. But here's what I came out with:


They also had tons of shoes but sizes are hard to come by. Hope few other people got lucky.

CONWAY STORE

Conway is a local store here in New York. They're in the same price range as Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe... we call them off-priced retail. These stores aren't anything fancy, but given I'm really not looking to buy investment pieces, they're fine with me. They actually have really nice fashionable items and very reasonably priced for frugal people like me!
  


p.s. this post does not have the intention to brag but to show you guys what's out there in the stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...