Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The CIty: Season FInale

I admit... I watch The City . . . .  Religuoisly!

I like The City better than The Hills because they show a part of the fashion industry that is not well known to many. Fashion is a business.. and its a cut throat and stressful industry to be in. It's not all glamorous and parties and fun. I especially love Kelly! Her personality is very typical in the fashion industry, and she's what you have to be to survive. The City also covers scenes of what Whitney goes thru to put her brand out there, what Erin and company does in the magazine business, etc. It gives us a glimpse of different roles of people in fashion. Unlike The Hills, where its just all about their relationship and life problems, The City actually have more substance (in my opinion).

Yesterday was the season finale.. I have to say.. I would never include it in my top 10 best season finale ever (no, i'm just kidding.. i don't have a top 10.. ). When the episode was over, my initial reaction was "that was it? WTF!" lol...

There have been rumors that this will be the last season of The City (together with The Hills). However, the way the season finale ended, I'm feeling like there's more... atleast I'm hoping there's more!

Anyway, I'm liking Whitney's lip color in the scene where she's speaking to Kelly about the whole mix-up of who-fired-who and Kelly not liking wasting her time defending her company. If anyone can identify what she was wearing, I would very much like to know what it was... make-up gurus out there?? :)

o-x-o

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...