Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse: The Movie



It's a sweltering day today.99º felt like 150º... Our solution is going to the movies!

Me and my boyfriend went to see Eclipse. I've been a fan of the Twilight series since before it became a big hit. I'm a fan but not a crazy fanatic... I don't go crazy over Edward or Jacob (though I prefer Edward over Jacob), but Bella does sometimes annoy me especially the scenes where she's fishing off two sides of the boat. lol

My thoughts on the movie... I actually liked it better than the first two. It captured more of the story and explained the details more, like the legends, the characters' history and backgrounds, and more. I suppose the fact that there are more action and more happenings counted too. They've also captured many of the wit and sarcasm that Stephenie Meyer input in her characters, which I liked very much. I also happen to think Kristen Stewart looks prettier.

The one thing I really don't like ever since the first movie came out, OVER MUSHY AND CHEESY. My boyfriend is gagging over Jacob and Edward's lines... and he's actually a romantic. I think its fine here and there, but he is right... there are too much scenes with too much mushy lines. I don't remember the book being overly mushy. I don't know, maybe its just us. lol

Overall, I really liked the movie and I can't wait for the next one. You guys should go see it, regardless if you're a fan or not, its a nice movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...