Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Work Stations

We got ourselves some new workstations a few months ago, and I just discovered I took photos and completely forgot about them. Looking back to these photos - my God! how messy have we been... it looks nothing like this anymore... now its notebooks, pens and papers everywhere... water bottles and cups collecting on the desk...

It's fun looking at these photos and wondering when our work stations will be clean like this again, lol.

This is the overview of our workstation.

I thought the lighting really made a whole lotta difference

 
Funny how a simple vase of flower makes a space more homey - this was an afterthought, I'm glad I did it.
Also, what do you think about my painting? =)

 
 
My cute lil Babies... I haven't outgrown Hello Kitty

 
X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...