Friday, December 3, 2010

My Pick from the William Rast for Target

I ♥ the William Rast for Target collection... I had faith in them... =)

The collection will hit stores starting December 19 and will only be available til' January 22 - quite a short duration. But my bet would be the pieces wouldn't even last until January. I thought the pieces from the collection is very wearable that will appeal to a lot of people. Not to mention - Justin Timberlake!

The entire collection also features some men's pieces which are also pretty good. I think they stayed true to the William Rast concept - which is pretty great.

Here are my top picks!

Tank-$35 ; Jacket-$45 ; Leather Shorts-$40
Plain Tee-$20 ; Military Jacket-$60 ; Jeggings-$40
Silk Blouse-$35 ; Ponte Leggings $40
Plaid Shirt-$35 ; Sweatshirt-$30 ; Jeggings-$40
Tunic-$35 ; Ponte Vest-$40
Grey Tank-$27 ; Silk Blouse-$35 ; Skinny Jeans-$49

The model kept wearing the same studded oxfords but I'm not quite sure if this is included... it's kinda cute, hopefully its included.

If you;d like to see the entire collection, head over to Target

X♥

Source: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...