Friday, December 10, 2010

Wholesale-dress.net Winter Shopping Picks

It has been so very cold here in New York lately and I finally needed to wear sweaters. I realized though that I didn't have a lot of cute sweaters - most of them I've had since 3 years ago and haven't really bought new ones since.

I went to Forever 21 and H&M to pick out some stuff but didn't really find a lot of cute ones. I only picked out a stripe cardigan from Forever 21.

So I decided to try out this website called wholesale-dress.net. They are a fashion clothing store directly from China who sells clothing for "wholesale" price. In my opinion, they're not really wholesale prices (since I've worked for fashion importing companies, I know the prices) but they are way cheaper than when you get them in stores here in the US, so I was happy regardless.

I ordered yesterday (Thursday) so I want to check out to see how long it takes for them to process everything. I will post an update.

I found the shipping to be so so high! It's almost the same amount as my entire purchase. If it were lower, I would've picked out a couple more stuff. I had to take out a couple of things, only because I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet...

Anyway, here are the things I picked up. I will do a follow-up post so to show comparison between their catalog photos and the real pieces.

All in all I spend $104 and change for 11 items... not bad.. not bad at all

Turtleneck Sweater Dress
$5.95



Round Neck Sweater in Mustard
$4.18
I ♥ this color

Polkadot Sweater Dress
$4.56



Nautical Stripe Sweater
$5.52
I love the freshness of this one.



Two-Way Long Sleeve Top
$7.03
I absolutely love this! It's so unique. You can wear it on one side and the bottom side.



Hooded Parka
$4.75


Faux Leather Jacket with Sherling Collar
$9.19  (!!!)
I'm absolutely in love with this. I hope this comes out to be exactly like the photograph. And how about that price!



High Waisted Belted Leather Shorts
$7.91 (!!!)
Doesn't this look exactly like the Chloe leather shorts! I hope it really does!



Knitted Scarf
$1.44



Retro-Style Earring
$0.66 (!!!)


Owl Earring
$2.05

I'm very excited to receive my package. Hopefully they come out to be exactly like the photos.

I have a lot lot more collected in my favorites, but the shipping really just killed me buying them all. You can check them out here

Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

edit: just to comply with FTC rules: products featured here are all purchased by myself and all information stated here are my true honest opinion.


X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...