Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas is Here...

I just love the feel of the holidays. Everything looks so festive and happy, the air is crisp and clean, I just adore it.

This past weekend was very busy for us. We went to Ikea for black friday - which turned out to be not so good because they have maybe 5 items on sale and that's it. Nevertheless, my boyfriend's getting a new computer so we needed a new desk.

After that, thanksgiving was over and so we decided to decorate our apartment welcoming the Christmas season. I love decorating the Christmas tree, its just so fun - granted I sometimes get too OC and shoo-ed away my boyfriend because he didn't put the angel ornament high enough - but its all in the name of good holiday decoration. =)

This is how our tree looks like


 


I happen to ♥ our tree topper





And here are some of my favorite ornaments




 
 
 
 




We also have matching nutcrackers on top of our TV storage unit



 
 
 
 



And a Christmas Tree Snow Glow



 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...