Friday, November 12, 2010

H&M + Lanvin ... I love it too!

The Lanvin X H&M full lookbook of the collection is all over the blogosphere today! Personally, I like the collection… not for everything but for most of it. I can see maybe the die hard fashionistas wearing the more outrageous designed dress - I don’t think I personally can carry that outfit. =)

My most favorite is the skirt and the one-shoulder dresses, PLUS the Shoes! I LOVE the shoes!



However, looking back to the first video that came out with the designers talking about the collection and the collaboration - they mentioned something about the reason why they finally agreed with doing the collaboration is because both parties agreed that the label will not sell their pieces for a cheaper price - rather just to reach a wider scope of audience… and boy they weren’t kidding.

I don’t think I can afford more than 2 pieces in this collections. Nevertheless, I’m sure there will be people camping out in droves outside H&M stores coming November 23rd.

Complete price list can be found on H&M's official website. Below is a preview.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

X♥

Source: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...